- Free of chemical dyes and potentially irritating ingredients
- Suitable for use on the eyes and lips
- Formulated with nourishing minerals
- Provides a soft wash of just-blushed color
- Finishes beautifully and naturally
- Use our White Fan Brush or Dome Brush to apply.
- Rock the brush underneath the outer part of the cheekbone using one of our bronzers. Brush it up onto the cheekbone.
- Apply a brighter color to the apple of the cheek and brush outwards and down, away from the top of the cheekbone.
- Blend the two colors together using the brush you used to apply your base.
- The perfect blush for you is the color of your cheek when flushed.
- To narrow a face, bring the color into the middle of the face, but no farther forward than the middle of the iris.
- Two colors create a subtle, sophisticated look.To widen a face, keep blush towards the outside of the face.
- Harmonize blush and lip color. It gives a natural, pulled-together look.